sábado, 1 de agosto de 2020

The beginning....

Hi there.

Yesterday in a very hot afternoon, I set off for a short walk to check what was going on in my LP in the last day of july as I expected something of  migration movement on the way.

I wasn't wrong and I detected six wader species with the special bonus of the first "peep" of the summer, with a nervous and solitary little stint lingering in the muddy flat east area.

Finally I saw three marsh sandpipers,two very wary ruffs,one bw stilt ,two green sandpipers and  more a dozen common sandpipers by far the most numerous shorebird in Zolina reservoir.

all pics with phone +kowa scope = far away from the resting birds


Tringa glareola


video. Tringa glareola


Harvested summer crop fields around the reservoir.


The solitary and nervous calidris minuta.


video. Calidris minuta


I found a dead Lesser BB gull .

See you in the next one!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario